The Ultra T-1500 trommel screen offers a mobile trommel screener in a robustly built, compact and high output unit. The Trommel screen will screen a range of materials including topsoil and aggregates, wood chip (including biomass grades), glass, metals and skip waste.
The unit features a feed hopper that feeds a trommel drum, all variable speed, with fines falling on the fines stockpile conveyor. An over size conveyor is optional, and can be mounted onto the existing chassis The unit is powered by a Deutz diesel engine and is available both tracked and axle mounted.
Features and Specifications
- 3M3 variable speed feed hopper-high capacity
- 1.5m x 2.5m trommel drum – capable of 50-60 tph
- Drum cleaning brush – to maitain optimum screening
- Fines stockpile conveyor offering a large stockpile
- Rugged chassis, axle or track mounted – easily moved to and from site
- Deutz diesel engine (other options available)
- Overall weight 5 tonne
- Road Kit
- Oversize Conveyor