The new Hinowa TPX1800 with extendable pantograph forks is a super-compact and highly manoeuvrable tracked pallet truck capable of lifting and moving pallets weighing up to 1.8 tonnes. The TPX1800 has been developed to lift and transport crates and pallets in previously unimaginable conditions and on any type of terrain including grass, mud, sand, snow, gravel, uphill or downhill.
- Load-lifting system up to 1.800 mm on any kind of terrain
- Hydraulic track widening (139 cm – 178 cm) to take up less space during transport
- The TPX1800 is a super-compact vehicle that is exceptionally easy to manoeuvre, even in tight spaces.
- The 21.6 hp Kubota D902-E3B stage V diesel engine with hydraulic oil cooling system ensures maximum performance and an intensive work rhythm.
- The special rubber tracks with moving rollers allow the TPX1800 to reach a translation speed of up to 3.7 km/h, including two translation speeds and reverse.
- To ensure safe working conditions, the machine automatically switches to slow translation mode when the forks are extended or raised. The machine automatically activates “grip control” mode whenever the forks are extended or raised for improved grip on all types of terrain.