Hinowa proposes the TTX3005 hydraulic unit, a meticulously designed machine, perfect for combining maximum operating comfort and the best possible performance with a load capacity of 3.000 kg.
- Thanks to the 320-mm wide tracks, this machine is the ideal solution for work on uneven, muddy, sandy or sloping ground where wheels cannot be used because they sink or lose grip.
- Safety is ensured thanks to the video camera installed on the rear of the cabin which allows you to reverse without the risk of running into objects or persons. The images are clearly displayed on the monitor near the control joystick.
- Obstacle-free seat rotation. The fuel top-up cap position has also been moved to the outside of the engine compartment and in a lower position.
- V2403 Stage V Kubota engine, 37.4 kW/50 HP, 2.700 rpm, 4 pistons, 2.197 cc and electric ignition.
- Improved accessibility: all the fundamental machine controls are on the joystick: hydraulic pump control, bucket control, accelerator, horn and speed.
- Double CANBus accelerator pedal which makes it easier to control the machine while driving
- Four LED work lights and a safety beacon.